Saturday, October 27, 2007

The *kindness* of others....

So....when I started this Weight Loss Journey.....

...it was hard. REALLY HARD.

Every time I turned around I was looking for support.
Lots of support.

Support I could get. Support I could give.


Well, during my search, I came across a delightful lady named Patter who lives in TX.


She's sweet. (super sweet!)
She's a phonomenal scrapbooker. (just look at her pages...)
She's a mother of triplet girls. (I am so in awe...)
She's a remarkable Christian woman. (truly "lives" it)



Patter was taking over this "Dealing Myself the Weight Loss Hand" challenge
(you know all the cute cards I've been designing based on the challenges?)
after the original leader turned up preggers!



So, as a motivating RAK....Patter did a drawing for chipboard for completing a certain challenge. Well, since only 2 of us did it and were in the drawing, she decided to "reward" us both. Doing 2 RAK's instead of 1. (I told you she was sweet?!?! )


Well, fast forward to today!!


I go to the mailbox and to my delight, my package from Patter is here!!!!!!!


WOO HOO!!!


So, I don't even make it back to the house before I have that baby 1/2 ripped open and

WOW!!!!!

YOU SHOULD SEE ALL THE YUMMY CHIPBOARD GOODNESS SHE SENT ME!
(and a handwritten note, too!!)


She is very generous, especially since she sent 2 of these packages out!!!!


LOOKIE WHAT I GOT:




Note to Patter:
I must know where that chipboard board book came from!!! I've never seen one exactly like it!! It's just like all the board books we have for my daughter.
I have a zillion ideas swirling around in my head about how to use it. I can actually make a "storybook" for my daughter, all about her!!! How awesome is that?!!? So, I am really in the mood to scrap now! And make something fabulous with all these yummy pieces she sent me!!!!


THANKS SO MUCH PATTER!!!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tam said...

Awsome Awsome even though I do not have an idea how you use any of that. Post pictures when you do

My Art

Labels

Followers