Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I've realized 3 diet related things today...

....sometimes the scale is your friend (or else it's gone nuts and isn't working...) I'm finally seeing a little bit of progress again even though I was stress eating like a crazy person. I ate, but only WW foods and tried to stay within my points while doing it. But, it wasn't like it was well-planned or anything.

....my windsuit shorts that used to be TIGHT are quite comfy and loose.

....I'm sitting outside on the sidewalk watching my kids and my butt hurts.... (less padding? -- although I still have a long way to go!)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WTG Roxann!!! Those are great realizations! I had to laugh at the sore butt one. I had that same thought on Sunday. I was sitting on the back porch watching the kids and realized how sore I was. My exact thought was "If it feels like my butt bone is on the wood, doesn't that mean the cushioning is going down?" I had an overwhelming urge to go run to the mirror but didn't want to see all the cellulite looking back at me. Just the thought was good enough. Who needs concrete proof anyway? If I say it, it must be so. Right?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! wonderful!! That's awesome! I started out my first month with a bang and now I'm in the dumps!! This is encouraging. I've only lost 1/2 pound in 2 weeks.....Ugh. that's probably nothing since my weight fluxuates. Yep, I've got to rev up the diet program. So darn frustrating!!!!!!!! I wish my clothes would start getting loose in the hips, and not the bust!

Tam said...

Scales....see this is the reason I do not own one...they are like best friends...waiting to stab you in the back or sleep with your boyfriends..hmm I have issues...anyway I hope you are smiling because you are doing it this time...remember the south beach thing you did good on that tooo..I think the whole moving to kansas sort of pushed that diet out of your focus for a while but now this is for your health...really that is the important thing to remember...this time it is for real and each time you loose weight your high blood pressure goes down...your sugar is going down...just remember how good you are doing and do not focus on the times when you think you have done bad because YOU ARE JUST DOING IT... bottom line YOU ARE DOING IT....

Stampin' Meg said...

Good for you- and sit on a pillow!

My Art

Labels

Followers