Friday, October 5, 2007

Going completely.....

....Cellular!!



So, look for our land line (home phone)

to be disconnected sometime this weekend.


If you don't have my cell number....
then email me at
stampinrox@gmail.com

and I'll email it to you!

Keep in Touch!!!

(oh, and if you have Verizon....
let me know and I'll update you to the list of
"In Network" friends,
AND call me from your cell phone,
because we can talk "in network" for free!)



List of "In Network" Friends:
Tammy
Mandy (do you still have Verizon?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont have your cell!!!! why disconnect your other?
Hey im sprint!!!

FlipFlop Mom said...

You're too funny.. I haven't even gone cellular yet.. and have no desire.. is that bad??? lol lol

Mandy said...

Hi! Yes, I'm still verizon and I have a new number too. I think I sent it to you but I'm not sure. Let me know if I need to send it to you again!

My Art

Labels

Followers