- I'm still sick, although not nearly as bad as earlier this week. It's all allergies, but now it's all in my chest. Just call me WHEEZY!
- Schools out for Summer! And the kids are overjoyed!!! Swim lessons start next week!
- Report cards were awesome! (after I kicked Logan's booty in gear on that Math grade- which was completely due to being LAZY!) Logan got all A's and one B. Jensen's grades were all great!
- Ike and I celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary on the 23rd. It went by with 2 sick parents w/ no babysitter for the 4 kids. We didn't feel well enough to go out...so we ate hot dogs and potato chips for dinner! Fancy! Ha ha!
- The weather is stinky....raining and cool....no pool or outdoor play for us! So much for the holiday!
- The News Director actually got a day off! Woo Hoo! I can't even remember the last time he had Memorial Day off! Seriously! He's home today and so happy to not be at work!
- It looks like someone mowed our grass for us out back. Don't know who and don't know why! But appreciate the gesture all the same......
- Sherry will be here in 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING??????