Monday, May 28, 2007

Let's see...what's been up?

  • I'm still sick, although not nearly as bad as earlier this week. It's all allergies, but now it's all in my chest. Just call me WHEEZY!
  • Schools out for Summer! And the kids are overjoyed!!! Swim lessons start next week!
  • Report cards were awesome! (after I kicked Logan's booty in gear on that Math grade- which was completely due to being LAZY!) Logan got all A's and one B. Jensen's grades were all great!
  • Ike and I celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary on the 23rd. It went by with 2 sick parents w/ no babysitter for the 4 kids. We didn't feel well enough to go out...so we ate hot dogs and potato chips for dinner! Fancy! Ha ha!
  • The weather is stinky....raining and cool....no pool or outdoor play for us! So much for the holiday!
  • The News Director actually got a day off! Woo Hoo! I can't even remember the last time he had Memorial Day off! Seriously! He's home today and so happy to not be at work!
  • It looks like someone mowed our grass for us out back. Don't know who and don't know why! But appreciate the gesture all the same......
  • Sherry will be here in 10 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING??????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better. Two thumbs up for Ike haveing a holiday off. Today was a very INTERESTING....You'll have to read my blog when I update it. I've been doing way too much laundry and house cleaning. I have to study for ACLS (Advanced life saving....very hard) and I work 3 days next week. Can't wait to get some $$$. Hugs to you

Anonymous said...

Love ya girly! :)

My Art

Labels

Followers