Thursday, May 10, 2007

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!!!

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!



I will not be whining or complaining on my blog today!!!!! No sad posts about birdies, no more whining about floods and cleaning up floods or any of that crap!!! I seriously don't even want to think about it anymore.



My random thoughts for this morning....



#1- I appreciate all the recent responses to the serious stuff posted lately on my blog. I want to have time to really respond appropriately. And I will, very soon. In the meantime, I'm glad you didn't think it was too much. Even if someone did think it was too much, well I'm sorry, it doesn't change the fact that it happened and that it's a huge part of me. I promise I will be talking more about this very soon.



#2- I get to go to the doctor this morning. (which is why I can't take a long time to blog) You see, I only have one pill of my blood pressure medicine left. And I don't think after 6 months of seeing him....my doc in GA is gonna give me any more.



#3- I miss everyone so much! I really do. When ya'll coming to Kansas?!?! Just jump on the flight with Sherry!



#4- Next weekend I get to go crop at the lss and make that worker who yelled at me, be nice to me for an entire day of cropping. (I wouldn't go, but I still hope there is a chance I could make a friend to hang out with!!!)


4 comments:

Beth said...

Have fun at the crop - you definitely need a good break away from the house.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have fun at the crop. Lets go to Mexico and get your BP medicine. Its a lot more fun!!

Hugs! Stqacy

Anonymous said...

I hope you have great crop and meet some fun people!!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the crop!! See you soon, in 27 days!! :)

My Art

Labels

Followers