Friday, May 18, 2007

HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!




Hey everybody!!!! I just wanted to say have a HAPPY WEEKEND!!!! I am cropping tomorrow and I gotta go pack my bags and get to bed. 9am-9pm baby!!! Let's just hope that woman isn't mean to me. Otherwise, I open my can of miserable on her. And I am PMSin' big time. So, I just dare her to bring up schools....we can debate the issue now since I don't work with her!



I'm just gonna try to knock out a few pages. Right now...I have NO pages planned, so we'll have to see what I can get done tomorrow. I haven't scrapped in a few weeks, so I am looking forward to it. And my two little ones were awful today....so I need a break!



WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?????



AND IF YOU ARE IN SAVANNAH......JAMIE IS HAVING AN AWESOME SALE AT SAVANNAH SCRAPBOOKING!!!!! I ONLY WISH I COULD GO SHOP IT TOMORROW!!!!

6 comments:

FlipFlop Mom said...

This weekend.. praying for NO rain.. so I can yardsale a bit and find trinkets...

I might take a special friend to get our toes done.. I was thinking tomorrow and then it dawned on me.. it's PROM..

Maybe I'll do a scrapbook page!!.. MAYBE!!
Praying you have a good time.. NO MEAN LADIES ALLOWED!!! You're to sweet!!

Matt Warwick said...

Has it been so long that you've forgotten about your Oklahoma friends? I am now officially a teacher! Got my license this past week. Have an interview on Wednesday at Caney Valley (go figure) to teach Ok. History, Econ, World History, etc.) and to coach, probably boys and girls golf and track. Going from Electrical Engineering to Teacher will be a big change. But I am very excited.

Matt Warwick said...

Forgot to mention my golf website. www.thegolfshed.net. Check it out.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess I'm WORKING at the mega huge awesomely exciting Sale at Savannah Scrapbooking! :) I'm glad you called tonight, sorry to cut it short, but those yummy ribs were callin' my name! (As does most food these days!) har har
Report back and let us know how many pages you get done, okay? We love show in tell, so I hope you can figure out how to post your layouts too. :)

FlipFlop Mom said...

YUP you won dearheart...
e-mail me..
wtkasmith@verizon.net so I can get you your addy and mail you your prizes!!! YAY!!!
P.S. Tell me who your favorite(s) Disney Character is...

Anonymous said...

The kids are out of school and I just got back from 5 days at the BEACH!! OH YEAH........I was in heaven, heaven, heaven!!! Can't wait to read your update on the crop!!

My Art

Labels

Followers