Monday, March 19, 2007

Too much DRAMA for this Momma!!!!!!! (This is gonna be a LONG one!!!)

Ok, so I went to the all-day crop on Saturday. Mind you, I was PAYING customer for this crop, but "technically" a store employee, as well.

I totally rocked it.....knocking out 10 pages!!! Woo Hoo....way to go ME!!!!



Anyways, most of the day was fine, however, I have still found no one who even begins to rival all my old favorite croppin' friends. But, I felt like the whole day I was being watched, stared at or maybe a more accurate description would be stared down.



But I could never predicted that before I left that night I would be verbally attacked by the woman working at the store! Yep.....verbally attacked, you read that right.




Now, let me just ask........ have any you who have been to my crops or been regulars at my crops EVER felt like I was anything but nice and sweet to you? Because if you have, I wish you would tell me and I am truly sorry. I don't feel like that's the case, but if any of you have EVER felt like that, I sincerely apologize. I pride myself in trying very hard to make sure everyone feels welcomed, invited and valued around the cropping table at any event I hostess. I would sure never like anyone to feel any other way!!!! Believe me, I felt what it's like to be on the crappy end of this and it's not fun......I hope none of you ever felt badly because of something I said or did.......




Anyway, so back to the story. I figure the best way to tell the story is to post the letter I had written to my bosses to email to them. I decided against emailing it, because I am not sure who has access to the store email account and I wanted to be sure the only two people who saw it were my two bosses. Within the letter you will find what happened to me and my thoughts about what happened.




At this point, I have no desire to even be in the same room with this woman, but my job as it stands would require she and I to work together every weekend, almost. I will not do that, at least not as thing stand now. I also told them that she owes me a sincere apology, not the "my boss made me" kind of apology. But, if she was gonna do that, she would have already done it. Her lack of apology leads me to believe she was "in the right." What. Ever.




I guess we'll see what decisions they make AND what decision I make in response.........



After further thought, I have decided not to post the letter/story, for fear of complicating matters worse. Please post a comment and I'll email you a copy of the letter, including the story of what happened.........



ONTO OTHER NEWS:



Well, last week we had our furniture delivered and out of 7 pieces in my living room, 6 of them were damaged or defective! Yep....after 7 freaking weeks......the delivered me a pile of CRAP!!!



I WAS FURIOUS!!!!



After a fight, they agreed to give us our $$ -- how gracious of them -- and we are back to square one!




SO, I was FORCED to shop every furniture store around the area last week and pick out new living room furniture! Mind you, a grand majority of the 18 hours I spend in furniture stores last week was with either 2 or 4 kids in tow the ENTIRE TIME! Not THAT was fun. NOT!



So, finally on Sunday, we ordered new furniture AGAIN and this time the are telling us it will be 7-8 WEEKS before we have it! So, let's hope they are faster than they say.......



The good news is.....our DINING ROOM SET IS GORGEOUS! I AM LOVIN' IT! (I promise to post pics soon.......)



Well, that's the news for now. Please comment if you want me to email you the story/letter.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I am nosy and need a good laugh - please email me the story. I know you are nothing but nice so this other lady must have issues.

Anonymous said...

Ok...ok...ok...I need to read it. You are way to good at "selling" a story. You should work for your husband.

Anonymous said...

DER! You know I have to know what happened! Karen's right - you tease you! Pretty please can I read it? Oh and I'm so sorry about the furniture situation. What a pain!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm completely nosey too, please email me the story! (therymans@shaw.ca)

The Girl from Canada

Anonymous said...

I want to know the scoop too. The only crappy thing you ever said to me was "i'm moving" and I would like a sincere appology! :)

THat is so sucky about the furnature!!! I hope this new set is better than the last!

Anonymous said...

Well, as a holder of the first hand account of the story, I must say that it's an absolute outrage! I think that woman needs us to go over there and whoop that butt! You're right, she's wrong...those people have no idea of what they've just let walk away. I guess God has some other plan for your luscious self! Love ya big Dawg! ~J

FlipFlop Mom said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! I can't believe that about your furniture.. well.. yes I can cause it happened to me too.. but it WAS months we WAITED for the first couch.. only to have it come in with a slit all the way down the back of it.. sighhhhhhhhhhh......

How did your story pan out with the woman that was awful to you? You don't have to share the story.. but why oh why are people rude?? I'll never understand that!!!
This is a cute blog.. loving the stories.. i'll be back!!!

My Art

Labels

Followers