Sunday, March 25, 2007

I've been TAGGED by Beth....

My darling croppin' buddy Beth has tagged me with her email of 4 THINGS YOU MAY NOT HAVE KNOWN ABOUT ME....so here goes my version....

4 Jobs I have had:


1. Chick-Fil-A Employee (no comments from the peanut gallery....Jamie.....)
2. Kivell and Mundell, Attorneys at Law (I was an assistant to an attorney when I was in high school.)
3. The Fudgery Employee. (Yep, I made yummy fudge in those ginormous brass kettles and poured it onto a large marble table and turned it w/ a huge spatula whilst singing corny songs about fudge! P.S.....I only took that job to be near the HOT guy who ended up being my prom date!!!)
(SIDE NOTE: I worked all 3 of these jobs during my Senior Year in High School. Yes, I was busy!!!)
4. Teacher (my real job, before I had kids.....I have a degree in Early Childhood Education.)


4 Movies I'd Watch Over and Over....


1. Breakfast Club
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Footloose
4. Uncle Buck
5. Christmas Vacation

(Sorry, I had to choose 5!)


4 Places I've Lived:


1. Oklahoma (Tulsa, Tahlequah, Stillwater, Bixby and Broken Arrow)
2. Richmond Hill, GA
3. Topeka, KS
(Why do I cheat on nearly every question?!)


4 Places I've been on vacation:


1. Hawaii
2. Caribbean
3. Mexico
4. Hawaii (liked it so much, we went twice!)



Four of my favorite foods:


1. Mexican food! I could eat it every day!
2. Chick-Fil-A
3. Sushi
4. Braum's Ice Cream (although, I can only get it in Oklahoma....)



4 places I'd rather be right now:


1. In my bed.
2. In my husband's arms.
3. In a hot bath.
4. On a visit to Georgia, where I'd hit my friends houses, the beach and Savannah Scrapbooking



4 People who read my blog that I'm TAGGING for you to answer on YOUR blog:


1. Karen S.
2. Nikki
3. Ginger
4. Amber
5. Jamie
6. Stacy
(How could I just pick 4?)


I PROMISE A POST W/ PICTURES TOMORROW!!!!!!

No comments:

My Art

Labels

Followers