Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Can I be honest?

I know you are reading, I've had 130 hits to my blog in barely over a week. I was shocked when I saw those numbers....I had no idea so many people were reading. I'm so happy you are. And you keep comin' back, so I guess you like it.....

Some of you, I know. Some of you, I don't. But, I really want to hear what you think...... Do you agree? Do you think I am nuts? Do you think I am funny? What do you think?

So, to be honest, I need to say something. I need you to leave me comments. I have been obsessing (remember, I said be honest, so I am trying...) about what you guys think about my blog. So, please, just take a moment and when you read....please leave me a comment! It's killing me to know you are reading, but getting very little feedback!

Let me know who you are, that you read it and what you think. I realllllly want to know. (what is it they say, inquiring minds want to know....) It motivates me to write more for you......

...just bein' honest..................

~R~

(and thanks in advance to those who post comments faithfully....I do appreciate your comments and insight....) :-)



(ps....look for another post today, with pics!)

5 comments:

Beth Hancock said...

Roxann - I am loving your blog! It is funny and witty - a great minute or two of "entertainment" for a busy day. Sorry I don't post comments more often. I think of you when I scrapbook because I miss your honest straightforward advice. You alwasys have just the right suggestion to make a layout better. Check your email.

Anonymous said...

Hi Roxann,
The Girl from Canada here...

I love your blog too! I read it every day on my lunch break at work, it's great!

Take care!

Nikki said...

I think I might be like 10 of those hits because I continually check your blog and some others to see what's happening in your lives. I get angry when no one updates! So thanks for updating and keep it up!

Jamie (Savannah Scrapbooking) said...

Well, you KNOW I'm stalking this thing...I'll keep on posting you big ol' whiner! (Don't worry, I'll never run out of abusive and demeaning things to say either...hee hee heeeee!)

mandy said...

Hey Girl,

Love your Blog...brings a smile to my face everytime I read. You have a way with words and are a great story teller. I love that I can get a sneek peek at your life when I seem to have so little time for a phone call. I miss you a ton! And this brings me a little closer to your life so far away....ok I know that was way cheesey!!!

My Art

Labels

Followers