Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I finally took the plunge!!!!








Holy crap, I did it!!! What, you ask? Well, for you scrapbookers, start drooling now, but I'm getting a QuicKutz Silhouette. For those who don't know...it's a *killer* digital craft cutter! What this means is that when I am scrapbooking, I can cut out titles and shapes with only a few clicks of my computer. I can cut any TrueType font. I can also download exclusive QK fonts and shapes.


Bottom line, it's gonna make my life as a scrapbooker way easier!

I can't wait to get this baby in my hands!!!! It's gonna be awesome!!!


(Note to Jamie: Thanks for the great deal on this cutter! You rock!)


(Note to others: Go buy one of these from Jamie at www.savannahscrapbooking.com You won't regret it!!!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What What What!!! I'm totally jealous! I'm wiping up drool right now. I want to hear all about how it works and how much you love it!

My Art

Labels

Followers