Friday, March 9, 2007

Here's proof, I really do scrap.........

I admire all these scrapbooking websites, but I rarely ever take the time to take pictures of the things that I make. So, I wanted to share these pics with you.

This is an album that I made for *Big Daddy* just because I love him..... (don't gag because I'm so lovey-dovey) It's a "paper bag" album, which means that I used brown paper lunch bags to make the album out of. I used acrylic paints and a bunch of product from a company called Leaving Prints. I threw in ribbons and embellishments from my supply.

I did it in one afternoon. I can honestly say he was so touched when I gave it to him.....

























































2 comments:

mandy said...

I love this book. You are so creative and good at this scraping stuff!

Jamie (Savannah Scrapbooking) said...

Wha??? You??? Showing off something you created??? WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE ARE YOU HIDING ROXANN??? Attention...aliens have hijacked this woman's blog and are showing us her scrapbooking talent!!! Quick...let's all beg them to show us MORE!!!!!

My Art

Labels

Followers