Friday, March 9, 2007

Here's proof, I really do scrap.........

I admire all these scrapbooking websites, but I rarely ever take the time to take pictures of the things that I make. So, I wanted to share these pics with you.

This is an album that I made for *Big Daddy* just because I love him..... (don't gag because I'm so lovey-dovey) It's a "paper bag" album, which means that I used brown paper lunch bags to make the album out of. I used acrylic paints and a bunch of product from a company called Leaving Prints. I threw in ribbons and embellishments from my supply.

I did it in one afternoon. I can honestly say he was so touched when I gave it to him.....

























































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this book. You are so creative and good at this scraping stuff!

My Art

Labels

Followers