Friday, June 6, 2008

The Ultimate Teachers Gift.....

Obviously, this isn't the whole calendar, but it is a few pages of it.

I started out w/ Mary Frances' kits, then added my own spin to them!

(and by spin I mean....lots and lots of bling! Read: Stickles!!!!


And since I came home from Manchester on Monday...sick, sick, sick.

I was very thankful to have all the precut pieces to throw 2 of these together in a few hours on Tuesday night and Wednesday morning!
Thanks Mary Frances! You totally rock!!!!

6 comments:

Unused Account said...

So completely ADORABLE! I just LOVE this!

Unknown said...

amazingly awesome!!! you roX!!

Tam said...

Wow they look cool and like tons of WORK!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

EMILY said...

These are adorable! What a great idea for a teacher gift!

Amanda Phillips said...

Awesome Rox whoop whoop(insert fisted circling arm)LOL It is super bright and cheerful.

Tam said...

hey girlie how r u????

My Art

Labels

Followers