Thursday, June 12, 2008

More Scrappy Stuff!!!!

I've got another card on the front page of The Paper Mill Store.com!

It's a card for my dad, so Janet....make sure he doesn't see it!!
Check it out HERE!

This card is made of this fabulous cardstock by Eames which has a square quilted pattern in it. As soon as I saw it, I knew I was going to need to ink that up to really amp up the texture in the paper. And it turned out beautifully!! You should head right over to ThePaperMillStore.com and order some of this fab paper today!!!!!

SO....WHO WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT THE *FaNtAsTiC* Summer Contest at The Paper Mill Store.com Design Team Blog?!?!?!?!


YOU KNOW YOU DO!!

How about the AWESOME PRIZES, including papers from the Paper Mill Store, a few autographed books from Ali Edwards and Stacy Julian, a fantastic book about color...called Pantone ( I have this book and it's beautiful!) AND the new --not yet released--
Art Declassified rubber stamps by Donna Downey!

So, pop on by to see the specifics on how to win these prizes and check out my Father's Day card. Let me know what you think about it by posting a comment for me
on TPMS.com Design Team Blog!!


1 comment:

Tam said...

I stalk your work! YOU know I can say.....I knew Rox way back before she got all famous!!!!! LOVE it!

My Art

Labels

Followers