Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm almost OUT

...of scrapbook deadline insanity!!

Almost.

I still have an end of the month report to do and send something to try to be published.

(now you know why I've been missing in action....I had 3 deadlines to meet!)

And I have to drive to Oklahoma for my dad's surgery tomorrow.

Trying to finish up laundry.

Pack the kids. Pack myself.

Pack my scrapbook stuff for deadline while I am gone.

Remember everything I am supposed to remember.

Logan's baby turtle just died. Gotta go deal with that.

Crap.


4 comments:

EFW said...

See you soon! You can do it!

Tam said...

OOOO GIRL you have been busy. Hope you are feeling better. I hope all goes well in OK

Tam said...

I have a few words for you...
BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS....sound familar

yeah I have officially joined the CLUB can I be secretary?????

UGGGGGGGGG hey what meter did you buy...I have to go buy one...I am going today!

Anonymous said...

I hope your dad's surgery goes well!! Good luck with your deadlines too!

My Art

Labels

Followers