Monday, February 26, 2007

**snoozer** post...aka my boring life....

I hate boring weekends.....

Quick recap.....

Friday night - the furniture store delivered the boys new bunkbed and it took 2 guys, 3 hours to put it together, from 4:30 to 7:30pm.

Ike went to a work dinner thing. He was supposed to get in and out of there....that didn't happen. He got home at 11pm. No break for me.

Saturday, in an effort to avoid unpacking, we had the brilliant idea to open the can of worms otherwise known as, since Jamie has an adorable puppy, so let's go look at adorable puppies to see what we can find. Now everyone is whining, "Mom, can we get a puppy?" Yeah, like that's what we really need right now!! (side note: Marinne flipped out in the pet store. Screaming and running from puppy cage to puppy cage. She saw a little dog that looked like Gma and Gpa's "Tucker" and she started screaming, "Tucker, Tucker, Tucker, Tucker, Tucker, Tucker......")

Saturday night, out of guilt for blowing off the work during the day, I unpacked boxes. Have I mentioned I'm so tired of unpacking boxes?!?!

And it snowed again! We went to Walmart to get a few things and when we came out, the van was covered with snow! Crazy weather!!! But....still loving it!!!!!!!! I want a blizzard!!!

Sunday, Ike worked on the garage some. I somehow became domesticated and made cinnamon apple pancakes for breakfast and homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner. (lunch was hot dogs and chips) I think I may have been inspired by Stacy A's blog post about this.... Doesn't that sound good.....a far cry from my boring homemade food I made, but it inspired me none-the-less.

And I unpacked a ton of junk in the boys room! Why does it all take soooo much time?????

Anyways.....last night Big Daddy was super grumpy and then I found out why......after moaning and groaning and chilling all night long (which kept me awake, of course) .....he has the stinkin' intestinal virus that I had 1 1/2 weeks ago. Trust me, this one sucks. He'll be miserable at least today and tomorrow.

Hopefully, no one else will get it!!!!!!!!!!! If they do, you'll hear me whine about that!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's hoping you don't all get sick!

The Girl From Canada

Anonymous said...

Forget the puppy, just have another baby!! HE HE......I can see the look on your face now! he he. I have a right to laugh about that cause I was there with you during your last Prego!! Sounds like you must be settling in just fine if you want a puppy. SNOW!! its a warm 76 here. Lovin it.

Anonymous said...

Heeee heee heeeeeee, Stacy's comment made me giggle with evil glee! :) I highly recommend the puppy thing...when Marinne's NINE! Until then, NO PUPPIES!! I'm puttin' my foot down. Now, totally different subject, when Ike has the tummy bug, does he keep his watch off? Har hardy har har...damn I'm friggin' hilarious tonight! You should see the evil comment I left on Amber's blog...chuckle chuckle. By the way, I sure could use some skanky dollar store underoos...if you're shipping this way! Once again...har hardy har har! Now, another totally different subject...I HATE the colors on your blog...I want RED and PINK not this old boring brown and green...get busy woman! Change it back!!!! Love ya lucious, mwah!

My Art

Labels

Followers