Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Find me a good pediatrician....STAT!!!!!

This post is about the good memories of the best darn pediatrician I know, Dr. Keith Seibert. Here he is with my kids about a week or so before we moved away from Georgia......














So, what brings this moment of reminiscing up? Well, I took Griffin to the pediatrian. I called the office of "the pediatrician" everyone has recommended to me. Naturally, it was her day out of the office. So, I agreed to see her partner. I was thinking, "how bad could it be?"

Well, the answer to that is.... B. A. D.

I could not stand her.
Hated her bedside manner.
Hated her medical advice...disagreed with it, in fact.
What she told me was completely opposite of what Dr. S would have told me.

Now, I am not a doctor and I don't claim to be one, but I feel like most of the time...I can pretty well predict how to treat a situation. In this case, I just wanted a doctor to see him and assess the situation to be sure I was on the right track.

God help me if the infamous Dr. C--- isn't all she's cracked up to be, because her partner sucks!

Hey Dr. Seibert.....why don't you and Eve consider moving to Topeka?! That would solve all my problems........

No comments:

My Art

Labels

Followers