Thursday, February 1, 2007

Is anyone out there?!?!?!?!

Hello???? I need to know you are there..... Please leave me comments and let me know you are reading.....

I am so busy, I really want to post, but I'm afraid no one is reading. (do I sound like I need validation? i do.) Jamie D. tells me that people are asking her about my blog....but no one ever says anything to me....besides Amber.

Let me know if you are reading....and I promise to make time to update. Otherwise, I have boxes calling my name!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Roxann! I sent you an email last week. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the snow. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

You're a psycho...and that's one of the reasons I love you so much. Geez, can you say NEEDY???? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Heck yeah we read it!! I got your v/m. I obviously haven't called you back - i suck at long distance relationships - ok, well I suck at local relationships too!! email me at stampkris@aol.com - i forgot to write down your new email address.

Anonymous said...

I'm here! Find that cord already. Then go unpack the FUN stuff! :)I miss you!

My Art

Labels

Followers