Monday, February 12, 2007

...And it's STILL comin' down!!!


My Own Winter Wonderland....
After a full day of rain, rain and then sleet, I was rewarded with this...
...isn't it beautiful?!
This is the 2nd snow we've had in the less than 3 weeks I've lived here. And no, I'm not tired of it yet. I am still in awe of it. Still enjoying every moment of watching it, floating down from the sky. I really missed snow while living in Savannah.
There is just something magical about watching it fall from the sky. Floating down and painting the world in white.
And as of right now, the kids still have school. I'm honestly kinda shocked. In Tulsa, school would be cancelled. I guess they are a little more used to dealing with snow and ice here. The kids are already out of school on Thursday and Friday for parent/teacher conferences. I guess we'll see......

<--- By the way, this is our home.
I don't think I have posted a picture of it yet. It's totally normal looking, but it will look better once we spruce it up with some paint, shutters and landscaping when spring comes.
(then we'll fire up the pool for summer!!)














No comments:

My Art

Labels

Followers