Saturday, June 16, 2007

Self-Portrait Tuesday

On Saturday.....FINALLY!!!! It took me a few days of thinkin', but I finally figured out what I did w/ the camera upload cord

This is me at On The Border for my birthday dinner!!!!

Anybody want to know what my birthday present is?!?!?!


In other News:

Logan's Birthday Luau is today! Big pool party w/ a cookout and all the birthday festivities. Lots to do to get ready.........

The boys are all goin' home w/ Grampa and Gramma! WOO HOO!!!! A major break for Momma and Daddy!!!!! L and J will be going to church camp w/ Uncle Randy and their 2 cousins from Sunday to Tuesday. Then, they will all be with G and G until the weekend when we come down!!!
I have A TON to do to get them READY!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess is a push up bra...haaaaa! :)

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Ha ha ha! Well, I was wearing it, but I think the combo of the bra and the weird yoga positions I had to do to take the pic at the restaurant....cause "super" cleavage! Yikes!

Amber Winward said...

Happy Birthday Roxy girl!!!
Hope you had a good day- miss ya like crazy.
and woohoo on the boobage..... wish i had the cleavy like you... :)

Anonymous said...

So what did you get?

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Thanks everybody for the sweet wishes!!

My Art

Labels

Followers