Monday, June 4, 2007

BUSY OVERLOAD!!!!

Just today we:

  • left at 9am for the 3 boys to go to swimming lessons
  • went to Sam's for some major shopping! (ouch....$404 later!)
  • went to the bank....and all this before lunch!

Tomorrow we have to:

  • leave at 8am so I can go have some bloodwork done
  • be at swimming lessons from 9:30 - 10:15am
  • get to M's first swimming lesson (different place) from 11:15 - 11:45am
  • get some lunch
  • have L to school by 12:15 for his gifted testing from 12:30 - 3:00pm
(think I'll make it thru this day alive?!?!)


Wednesday is my last chance to straighten up before Sherry gets here on THURSDAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!


Forgive me if I don't have a bunch of time to post......but, I'll try!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wowzers girl! Go get 'em! You'll definitely be ready for some playtime with Sherry after these days. Is Ike going to take time off to keep the kids so ya'll can hang out? Oh, will you please email Kristine whatever email addy you want her to use for private emails...she's lost it. hee hee

My Art

Labels

Followers