Tuesday, June 19, 2007

PEACE and QUIET

That's what we have at our house.....
PEACE and QUIET!

The big boys went to church camp with their cousins and uncle Randy in Arkansas. Griff went home with Gramma and Grampa. The only child we have here is Marinne, who seems to be having some anxiety about being here alone. She is GLUED to me....freaking out if I walk out of the room and especially losing it when I went to my appointment earlier, while daddy came home to watch her. She is shunning daddy in favor of me. As much as I love that she wants/needs me....it is stressing me just a little and I hate it that she's hurting daddies feelings. Luckily, he takes it all in stride. She is such a 2yr old!

We go to Tulsa this weekend to pick them up....
...so until then....
PEACE and QUIET!!!!


No comments:

My Art

Labels

Followers