Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wh at color are YOU?

So, I found this "color" test. And of course, I couldn't resist. I always find these types of test hard, because I have a hard time being objective. It's like, you read the question and your try to answer as honestly as possible, but I spend the whole time second guessing myself.

So this is what it said about me.....


Congratulations. You are YELLOW. YELLOWS are motivated by FUN. They are inviting and embrace life as a party that they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable. They are highly persuasive and seek instant gratification. YELLOWS need to be adored and praised. While YELLOWS are carefree, they are sensitive and highly alert to others' agendas to control them. YELLOWS typically carry within themselves the gift of a good heart.
YELLOWS need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. YELLOWS are happy, articulate, engaging of others and crave adventure. Easily distracted, they can never sit still for long. They embrace each day in the "present tense" and choose people who, like themselves, enjoy a curious nature. YELLOWS are charismatic, spontaneous, and positive; but can also be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When others interact with you, as a YELLOW you respond to them best if they take a positive, upbeat approach and promote light-hearted, creative, and fun interactions with you.


Understand that no two YELLOWS are exactly alike. Although you share the same core motivation as many others, your personality is still unique to you alone.


Does this sound like me???? What do you think?? Go take the test and report back to me on this post.....WHAT COLOR ARE YOU??????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a Blue - BLUES are motivated by INTIMACY. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives.

BLUES have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). BLUES are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone, once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them.

the real ~Roxann~ said...

I can see you being a blue...it sounds like you to me!

Anonymous said...

I'm a yellow too! I'm glad to see Beth's a blue, b/c I was wondering if it just tells everyone that they're yellow ha! I think it's an accurate assessment of little ol' me, but to be honest, I couldn't remember half the stuff from my childhood. lol. BUT, it was fun and I think I guessed right. WOnder why they do it based on our childhood? Do you think it's because we become jaded in our adult years? hmmmmmmm

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Cool, Jamie! Are you surprised that you and I are the same???
And your comment about answering the questions about your childhood... I did it again and purposefully changed my answers to more like I would answer them now and guess what, it still said I was yellow. So, I guess it must be pretty accurate.

Elizabeth said...

I'm a blue as well. I wonder if it's a "beth" thing....lol

My Art

Labels

Followers