Saturday, December 30, 2006

Does anyone really sleep the night before a big change?

That's my question for today. It's 2:07am and in 6 hours we'll be up, loading my hubby's car for him to move to Kansas without us. It's a 17 hour drive and he starts his new job on Jan. 2nd. Therefore, he has to go.

I hate it, I don't want him to go. I think it sucks! I want him here with me. I know, I know. It's selfish, but that's what I want. I don't want our kids to be sad. I don't want to be scared when I hear a noise at night. I don't want to have to catch the spiders and kill them. I don't want to have to change the cat litterbox.

The reality of it all is sinking in. I can't believe I am gonna single-mom 4 kids for a month! And have to keep the house perfect for selling! And I have to do everything alone. And I have to pack the entire house in less than a month!!! Yikes!!!! I am stressed, I am scared, I am freaking out! I don't want to do it. But, I will. And I'll be fine. But, you may have to listen to me whine!!! Just humor me! And help me when you can!!!!

Bottom line, I just want him to be here with us....or I want to go with him. But living 4 kids in a hotel....ummm, not my idea of fun! So, for now, we'll let him go. But, it doesn't mean we have to LIKE IT!!!

No comments:

My Art

Labels

Followers