Wednesday, January 9, 2008

And now for something NEW and *FANTASTIC*


Here it is....RUCHE!!!This is one of WorldWin Papers new paper lines!!!!
And it is FANTASTIC!!!!


This paper is a wonderful texture,
pleasing to the eye and scrumptious to the touch!!


Here's the line, as it is now.....



And guess what else is SuPeR CoOl about RUCHE?!?!


I NAMED IT!!!!!


Yes, it's true!! I won a company wide contest to name this paper line!

WOO HOO!!!!!!


(fyi....ruche is the term for a sewing technique which has to do with gathering fabric
and this paper looks just like it!! It also reminds me of....a paper cupcake liner, an elephants leg, cracked paint on a fence and tree bark)


And as my reward....I got a Starbucks gift card, which kept me supplied wit
h

THIS
for the month of December!!!


Thanks WorldWin & Chris L. for feeding my addiction!! :P






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job, i immediatelyy made the connection between name and seeing the texture. right on!!

Tam said...

Hey I had noticed on the Win blog that you had named it!!!!! Wow that rocks....u go girl

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Way to go! Nice prize too!

My Art

Labels

Followers