Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's April, but I'm no fool!

Ok...I know that's debatable!! Ha ha!!

Seriously, can you believe it's April!?!?!? I CAN NOT!!

And it's like 40 degrees today w/ a cold North wind here in Kansas. Brrrr!!!


Well, I'm on my way out of town again. This time I'm off to the Creating Keepsakes Convention in St. Louis, Mo., by way of dropping M and G off at Gramma and Grampa's in Tulsa.
(serious detour!)
So, I'm off to drive the 4 hours to Tulsa. Then, tomorrow morning I head to the airport.

Trying to wrap up all that last minute stuff. Why is leaving so stressful?

Lots of stuff going on here.
Really a lot to tell.
But, I don't have the time to dedicate to it right now.


So....everyone have a nice week and I'll try to check in while gone!
Maybe even post to the blog if I have time!!

xoxo

Roxann

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the grandparents must be loving all of this quality time! Are you going to get a breather any time soon?

Tam said...

OOOO Have lots of FUN! Wow I can not believe all the traveling YOU are doing! I have some travel scrapbook stuff that I am going to have to pull out to send to YOU!

Mandy said...

I hope you have a blast...you busy girl you!

Unknown said...

poppin in to say hey but youre not here - i need to text you - lol - texting is getting to be a pain on my razr...so i guess i need to UPGrade to a blackberry or something with a keyboard. just an excuse to buy a new gadget!

Tam said...

Hey stopping by for my daily dose!

lynn said...

girl, i don't know how you do it with all them youngins of yers? I guess i'll just add you to the list of overachievers i know. that's one club i'll never be admitted into!!! ha,ha,ha
right jamie?!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

^^^^Sorry about that....I deleted it because I made a major type O!
Grrrumba.

You are in the jet set girlfriend. I want to come work with you in the booth. I think we'll take the conventions by storm! LOL....It would be a riot!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to see you when you came by the house. But you know how the life of a HS Baseball Coach is this time of the year. Games, games games! Erica and the boys were happy to see you. Said you looked great and loved your job. Tell Big Daddy and the kids I said, "hi" and come by next time you come to town. Preferably AFTER baseball season!

Matt

Tam said...

Hey just checking in on U...later!

Tam said...

Hope all is going well! Just stopped by to say Hello!

My Art

Labels

Followers