Monday, October 27, 2008

A Beautiful Memento Box


What do you get when you take
WorldWin Cardstock from The Paper Mill Store.com,
add some patterned paper from the Melissa Frances Thankful collection
and use the Crafter's Companion to form it into something?!

THIS BEAUTIFUL MEMENTO BOX!!

So, if these photos make you want to see more...go to
The Paper Mill Store DT Blog
and get the step-by-step directions

to put this fantastic box together.

And once you've walked thru it once, step-by-step...
you'll want to make a million more boxes! It's just so fun!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Oh, that's very pretty Roxann. You are so talented!

kelli said...

Beautifully done. I know you will enjoy this...go check this out:http://creativityunbound.blogspot.com/
Tell me what you think.

Stacia Howard said...

So beautiful!
I want something like that for my Daddy. It still hurts so much & I think I box of good memories to go through when I am having a really tough time is just what I need.

My Art

Labels

Followers