Friday, November 16, 2007

So....

... I won a RAK from Scrapbook Takeout on October 2nd. Well, I was real excited! I mean, really, what scrapper doesn't love free scrap stuff!!! So.....I anxiously awaited the surprise coming to my mailbox!

So, I waited.


And waited.

And waited.

And emailed them to be sure they had my address correct. (never heard back)

And waited some more.

Then....forgot about it.


AND FINALLY OUT OF THE BLUE!


MY RAK!!!!!!!!


YAY!!!


And some good stuff in here:

Magistical Memories Chipboard Circles

7Gypsies rub-on alphas

American Crafts Thickers

American Crafts Slick Pen - red

Deluxe Designs - Chip Chat

3 sheets of cardstock chipboards

...and a handwritten note!



So...go check out their site. They have a monthly kit available that looks real cool.


1 comment:

Tam said...

Awsome...but still not sure about the chipboard stuff...so I will be sending what I have to YOU.

My Art

Labels

Followers