Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Dealing Myself the Weight Loss Hand....

So, I was cruising around the net and I found a challenge to make these cards. It's a "mini-album" when you are finished. Well, I rarely do mini-albums (I've only done one before.) I mainly don't do them because I am always so far behind with my regular scrapbooking that I don't have the time to do them. But, this seems very worthwhile to me. So, I am playing catch up and I'll probably add some pages of my own.


So, I decided to do it to help motivate me to keep going. Usually by this point in a "diet" I have long given up. I know that WW is helping keep me motivated, but this motivates me even more to keep going!


I am really enjoying making it. I started on Saturday night and this is how far I've gotten. I hope you enjoy it, too.....


Roxann's Weight Loss Journey....


So, I decided to make a cover page for my book and this is it. I love it!

(Hee Hee! I used a flower!! First time ever!)


















Challenge 1 ~ Scrap the goal.
What do you want to accomplish?

Putting these goals down wasn't hard, I had them in my head already....























Challenge 2 ~ Theme: The Key to Success.

Leave it to me to take everything so literally....

































Challenge 3 ~ Scrap a motivating quote.























Well, I had these DCWV products that I purchased at Archiver's when Sherry was visiting.
I had no idea what I was going to do with them, they just "spoke" to me. Of course, I had to have them! So,I decided to use them for this mini book and it turns out they were perfect for it!!! I used these two vellum quotes together, added some words and came up with my own LARGER quote.


Now, my quote speaks to me, too.






Challenge 4 ~ Scrap about your food or drink weakness. Journal how you plan to overcome it.





This one came to me very quickly...











3 comments:

Patter Cross said...

These turned out great! I love them! Awesome cards! And they sure are fun aren't they? :) Thanks for playing! :)

Elizabeth said...

that looks great! I love the colours!

Anonymous said...

Have you tried coke zero-it's great-really good taste!! Zero calories!!! Yeah

My Art

Labels

Followers