Friday, July 25, 2008

Family......

So, my brother and his family came thru Topeka on their way home from a wedding and we met at the Arby's right off the highway so we could at least have a meal together before he had to get home for his job.

Of course, we had to get a picture of all the cousins together...
Jensen 9 3/4, Griffin 5 1/2, Abbey 13 1/2, Marinne 3 1/2, Logan 12, Elley 11. And a successful picture is rewarded with a "silly" picture!
(seriously, try getting a good picture with 6 kids and one of them being 3 years old!)

This is my brother, Randy.
He's awesome and I love him!
This is my sister-in-law, Lori. She's so funny.
I was chasing her with the camera.
She took a picture of me, so I took one of her.
She's laughing so hard, her eyes are squinty!
Then, she agrees to pose....but it's too late, she's still laughing so much she's squinty! But, you can see her marvelous personality!!All in all it was a good visit, but WAY TOO SHORT!

3 comments:

Tam said...

That was WAY SWEET!!!!!

Tam said...

HEY HEY what have you been creating????? UPDATE????

Anonymous said...

I'd never seen your brother and his family before! You two look a lot alike!!!

My Art

Labels

Followers