Thursday, July 17, 2008

Anybody Wanna Go to a Picnic!!


With Summer in full-swing, what could be a better time to invite your friends to a picnic?!?!


Supplies:

WorldWin Papers / Crafty Creations

WorldWin Papers / Light Berry Red / ColorMates

WorldWin Papers / Light Heritage White / ColorMates

WorldWin Papers / Deep Heritage Black / ColorMates

Fiskars / 12" trimmer

Coluzzle / cutting system, circle template

EK Success / 3/4" circle punch

Colorbox / Black / Fluid Chalk Ink

Ranger / Black Diamond / Stickles

Signo / Uni-ball pen

Zig / 2-way glue

Pioneer / Photo Glue Stick

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How CUTE are YOU!! THis is precious lady. Smooches! ~~J

Tam said...

YES I would love to go to a Picnic! Esp if I got this invite! IT is really really cute! LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute, love it!!

Tam said...

stalked YOU leaving my footprint!

Amanda Phillips said...

Roxie, I was blog stalking here in the middle of the night and woke up the house when I clicked on yours...I love that song it's so "Bubbly"!

Tam said...

HELLO!

My Art

Labels

Followers