Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's nice to be APPRECIATED!!!!!

One really awesome thing about working for WorldWin Papers is this....being appreciated.

I knew last month that in addition to the payment I had received for my work, I had won a design team incentive for my Haunted House album.
Remember this little beauty?!

Pretty awesome to win something, huh!?!

And when I got my $50 American Express Gift Cheque, the envelope contained something even better...

...a very sweet, handwritten note from Chris L., one of the managers of the company. Now THAT really means something.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You do ROCK! You are so talented and your creativity is amazing! :)

Tam said...

OOO THAT is SO AWESOME ROX! I am happy dancing for YOU and YEAH that note is PRICELESS!!!!!!

Amber Winward said...

you know.. you can send me that check and i wouldn't mind.... lol

that book seriously rocks!

My Art

Labels

Followers