Thursday, August 28, 2008

Clearly I am insane.....


...because I was up at 6am and off to the store to buy supplies to make dozens of chocolate chip cookies for Jensen for school.

They are having a bake sale to raise money for the folks in Chapman, KS that were devastated by a tornado back in mid-June this year.

I knew the bake sale was on Friday (yes, I know it's Thursday) but what Jensen failed to tell me until 9:45pm last night was that he need the cookies on THURSDAY!!!
(so they could mark prices on all the cookies)

Since I was exhausted, I was not going to the store at 10pm.
Just was not. gonna. happen.

So, what do I do instead?

I drag my happy a$ out of bed at 6am to go to Dillons and purchase cookie making supplies! AcK!!

(and somehow I thought this was the better option?)

See....like I said, CLEARLY INSANE!!

8 comments:

Emilie Ahern said...

This is exactly why you gotta do THIS...

http://www.freezehappy.com/2008/07/best-freeze-happy-recipe-evah.html

You KNOW I am a genius...right?

Tam said...

YEAH THAT is INSANE...HMMM I would have sent already baked cookies from the nearest BAKERY I could find...>HEHEHEH YOU KNOW I would have done that!

Tam said...

HEY I guess the KIDDOS are back in school then? Where are the PICTURES????? OOO and what about G ??? How is he liking Kindergarten? What does M think about everyone BEING GONE....AHHH

Joy P said...

You are insane...........
This is the whole reason you support the other fundraiser and buy the frozen cookie dough (he he)

Amber said...

insane would be right. that's why i always purchase pre-made cookies and then put them on a plate and call them mine. makes it a heck of a lot less stressful and you get compliments like nothing! lol

EFW said...

Danny is reading this and loved the a$$ abbreviation! 9-year olds! :)
Hope the cookies were good and raised lots of $$!

Beth said...

You are such a good mommy! At least you can bake cookies - mine never come out very well. I always resort to brownies.

jamietg said...

Just another reason why I love you. :)

My Art

Labels

Followers