Friday, January 12, 2007

Packing/ Moving SERIOUSLY SUCKS!!!!

Well, our life is in complete disarray.

The boys are sleeping on the floor since their beds are already torn apart ready for the move.

I'm so exhausted and frustrated by circumstances, that I've turned into that mom, the one who screams at her kids way too much.

(If your child is friends with one of my children, please invite them over for a sleepover, they will feel like your house is the Plaza Hotel in NYC!!)

I can't sleep since big daddy moved to Topeka without us.

I have had a migraine headache nearly every day for the past 2 weeks, some days I've had more than one.

I am so sick of having to have the house perfect for a "showing" at a moment's notice.

I am sick of worrying that this house won't sell in a timely manner.

I'm sick of going to bed, only to have my body hurt so badly that I can't get to sleep and a migraine that prevents me from passing out. So here I am at 1:36am, awake because the Excedrine Migraine I took to erradicate the headache has hyped me up with the caffeine it contains and now I can't sleep! That sucks! (but at least my headache is gone!!)

I hate not knowing how to decide if I should walk the boys to the bus stop in the morning, like big daddy has done every single day this year or watch them from the window, because the 2 little ones are still asleep. I can't walk them down and stay in the house to watch the little ones at the same time. This sucks.

And I hate being a single parent. There just isn't enough of me to go around. And at the end of the day....there's nothing left.

I hate this. It can't end soon enough!!

1 comment:

Amber Winward said...

OH!!!! poor roxy. I'm sorry- things wil be over soon enough... I"m here for ya baby!

My Art

Labels

Followers