Monday, May 26, 2008

Janet's Mother's Day Card

I am completely in love with this card. It's made out of WorldWin Papers Cascata (which is a felted cardstock) and Inkjet Vellum, which I have inked w/ a Blue Iris ColorBox Cat's Eye Chalk Ink. And the leaves are inked in Moss.
(thanks alot Jamie, for my addiction...and now I can't find them anywhere near me! Between that and my Stickles addiction...I am poor!
Ha! Ha! Ha!)


Here's the flower close-up. This is really breathtaking IRL, but it's so hard to get good pictures of it. The flowers are made out of 2 of The Paper Studio scallop circle punches and the leaves are free-hand cut.
Oh, and before I gave it to her, I changed the tag to say Janet.
(which is what I call her....her real name.)

But, she is my Mom. My BONUS Mom. She has such a good heart. She loves my children. We are very lucky to have her. And I love her....





1 comment:

Amanda Phillips said...

This is really beautiful!

My Art

Labels

Followers